Loans when you need a loan. To take full advantage of it, you must make sure you get
the best deals on interest rates, collateral valuation, repayment terms, etc. Always
explore your options and familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions before
settling down on anyone. There’s something for everyone!!!
Ever felt that fulfilling your needs far surpasses the money you make?? Well, all I can
say is Join the clan! Nowadays, the pace of life is constantly bettering its own record with price hikes and rises in the standard of living becoming a regular feature. When in a financial crisis, today, opting for a loan is no longer considered taboo; in fact, it is a more practical outlet. Although there are a variety of loans to choose from, Personal Loans are a preferred solution. Personal loans are of two types Secured Personal Loans and Unsecured Personal Loans.
Personal Secured Loans are safer and easier to obtain than unsecured ones. Personal
Secured Loans are those loans that you can avail of by placing collateral with the
creditor. Collateral is security you place with the lender until complete repayment.
It can be in the form of property, your home, a vehicle, etc. In the case of secured loans,
if the entire loan amount is not repaid as per the credit agreement, the lender can
pursue you through the legal system; however, this is the worst-case scenario. By
placing collateral, the element of risk for the creditor is radically reduced; this
being demonstrated by the low-interest rates offered on these Personal Secured Loans.
The amount that becomes available through the loan can be put to use in any form as per
your desire could be for higher education, home improvements, or to pursue that
long lost dream.
Benefits of Personal Secured Loans:
- Personal Secured Loans have a wider Loan market and you can definitely find a Secured Loan customized to your needs. Self-employed and unemployed also have a chance to get loans for they have collateral to back their needs.
- Secured Loans are easier to obtain than Unsecured Loans because creditors will always prefer the option with security.
- As Personal Secured Loans are backed by collateral, most lenders approve loans even in cases of C.C.Js, defaults, county court judgements and arrears. This makes secured loans available to those who would otherwise not qualify for a loan from their local bank.
- Personal Secured Loans come with a lower rate of interest because of the security placed with them. Interest rate is termed as APR (Annual Percentage Rate) and is normally 6% to 25%.
- If you have exceptional credit history and good financial standing you can expect amounts ranging up to 125% of your property value.
- Depending on the value of collateral, lenders offer large sums ranging from $5,000 to $75,000 or more, with a repayment term of 3 – 25 years.
- Personal Secured loans are approved as soon as the borrower’s reliability and the collateral offered are verified through a credit check.
- A Personal secured loan can help you to free up equity that would otherwise remain dormant in your property, letting you make use of capital that would otherwise remain unobtainable.
Grab Your Free Ebook
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you’ll have your Business within 2 business days. We are offered in all 50 states for a flat fee of $299.
WebHostingPad offers everything you need to launch your website: domain names, site builders, WordPress, and more. Click here to get started!